Why Join a “Sports Club”?
- It’s only $30, annual fee!
- It is fun!
- Great group discounts on activities and travel
- Travel to new areas in the US and overseas
- Meet new people with similar interests
- Learn to ski or board (better) and to go more often
- Activities and socializing help your mental and physical health
- All levels of fitness and participation accepted
- Our members have made lifelong friendships
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member!
Enjoy group discounts on amazing experiences.
Pay $30 annual membership fee and fill out form.
To become a member:
1. Download the PDF to your computer
2. Digitally sign the form using Adobe
3. Send the completed form to email@example.com
Send funds to @CCSC-Sports
Confirmation Code: 1268
For PayPal use the button below:
Skiing & Snowboarding
Learn to ski or board (better) and go more often. We travel to Mammoth 5x per season for 2-days. We also go out-of-state x1 per year. In 2018 we went to Big Sky, Montana. For our 2023 trip, we are going to Banff-Lake Louise!
Water skiing, wakeboarding, sky ski, hydrofoiling, kayaking, boating and more. Each summer we take a camping trip to the Sacramento Delta where we ride all day then eat, drink and be merry all night!
Cycle around Marina-del-Rey and Los Angeles. Besides our local day-trips in 2018 we went on an unforgettable 7-day bicycling and sightseeing trip around Croatia. For our 2023 trip, we are cycling in Germany-Luxembourg-France!
Meet new people with similar interests
Have fun and make memories!
Century City Ski Club | 30765 Pacific Coast Highway | Box 157 | Malibu, CA 90265
Wailers Wailers Ski Club Los Angeles Ski Club Long Beach Ski club aerospace ski club westwood ski club edelweiss ski club ski clubs los angeles meet-up ski group mammoth mountain ski trip sacramento delta waterski lac of ski clubs