Join our ski club for a spectacular trip to Telluride, Colorado!
Ranked No. 1 ski resort in North America by Condé Nast Traveler
Jan 31, 2015 – Feb. 7 2015
For the ridiculously low price of $1439 (Yes, you read that right)
- Roundtrip airfare LAX to Montrose, Co (including 3 checked bags up to 40lb ea.)*
- Roundtrip ground transfers to our lodging via deluxe travel coach (90 minutes each way)
- 7 nights lodging in the fabulous ski-in/ski-out Telluride Mountain Lodge (dbl occ), in two bedroom suites & condos w/free wifi, hot tub, swimming pool, concierge, shuttle & town gondola transportation, etc.**
- 5 of 6 day lift tickets
- First day guided mountain tour
- Opening night welcome reception and closing night dinner
- Private Nastar course & on mountain Bar-B-Q lunch
- Private use of the Telluride Historical Museum – learn all about the local history and rich heritage
- Après’ ski parties and more!
- It’ll be as much fun as we can pack into one fantastic week!
* ski and boot bags are considered 2 bags. Carryon bag charge is $13 each way if paid before departure date.
**There are 3 and 4 bedroom larger condos available for higher additional cost. Inquire if interested.
|Century City, Spacepark, Long Beach and Edelweiss Ski Clubs!
Only 80 spaces are available and this trip will be a sellout!! A $100 deposit w/signed trip waiver form (refundable until Sept. 1, 2014) will secure your place on this remarkable trip! Send to:
Lisa Felker, 5943 W. 77th Pl., Los Angeles, Ca. 90045 310-215-9999
Payment schedule: $400 due Sept. 1, $400 due October 15, balance due Dec. 1, 2014
Cancellation fee: $0 to Sept. 1, $100 fee from 9/1 – 10/15, $250 fee from 10/15 – 12/1. No refunds after 12/1/14.
Preliminary Telluride flyer
End of Summer Party – Saturday Sept 27, 2014
SAVE THE DATE
Please save the date for the annual End of Summer Party which will take place on September 27, 2014. This year Tom and Suzzane have graciously offered to host the party at their home.
Address to be announced.
What to bring TBD
Fourth of July Party
Where: McCloskey’s Hacienda, Castaic, CA – address provided in PDF flyer below.
July 5th, 4 P.M.
Bring a side dish, $5, and your lawn chair.
If you are bringing food that needs to be kept cold, please bring an ice chest and ice.
Clutch will be putting brats on the BBQ, has a keg of beer, soda and water chilling, and have the volleyball court set up for us to play a little jungle ball in the front court. He may let us toss a few ringers with the shoes.
Please indicate what dish you would like to bring. This will help ensure we do not get too many duplicate dishes. Please note we are strictly limiting the guest list to 50 people, so please RSVP early! RSVP : Leslie Eastham
Please Click Here for the Fourth of July Party Flyer complete with map and address.