End of Summer Party – Saturday Sept 27, 2014
END OF SUMMER PARTY
Saturday, September 27th
Cost: $20 per person
Tom & Suzanne White’s
32037 Windrush Rd.
Agua Dulce, CA 91390
Tom and Suzanne White have graciously offered their wonderful home AGAIN so we can have some fun, celebrate the end of summer and look forward to an awesome ski season!! We will be ordering delicious BBQ from Rattlers again and will have all sorts of yummy food and drink to satisfy!
We will need a crew of helpers! We will need a few people for set up. But, more importantly, to help clean up after the festivities. We DO NOT want to leave this responsibility to our wonderful hosts! So please step up!
We are strictly limiting the guest list to 50 people so please get your replies and checks in early. Please RSVP via email and then send a check IN ADVANCE (as it’s just too hectic to collect at the event). We will have a waiting list if we reach capacity and will let you know closer to the event if there is space.
RSVP: Please email Jennifer Laughlin at email@example.com to reserve your spot (please donot simply reply to this email). Please then mail payment payable to CCSC. Once payment is received, you will get final confirmation of attendance.
3400 Pacific Avenue, #204
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Join our ski club for a spectacular trip to Telluride, Colorado!
Ranked No. 1 ski resort in North America by Condé Nast Traveler
Jan 31, 2015 – Feb. 7 2015
For the ridiculously low price of $1439 (Yes, you read that right)
- Roundtrip airfare LAX to Montrose, Co (including 3 checked bags up to 40lb ea.)*
- Roundtrip ground transfers to our lodging via deluxe travel coach (90 minutes each way)
- 7 nights lodging in the fabulous ski-in/ski-out Telluride Mountain Lodge (dbl occ), in two bedroom suites & condos w/free wifi, hot tub, swimming pool, concierge, shuttle & town gondola transportation, etc.**
- 5 of 6 day lift tickets
- First day guided mountain tour
- Opening night welcome reception and closing night dinner
- Private Nastar course & on mountain Bar-B-Q lunch
- Private use of the Telluride Historical Museum – learn all about the local history and rich heritage
- Après’ ski parties and more!
- It’ll be as much fun as we can pack into one fantastic week!
* ski and boot bags are considered 2 bags. Carryon bag charge is $13 each way if paid before departure date.
**There are 3 and 4 bedroom larger condos available for higher additional cost. Inquire if interested.
|Century City, Spacepark, Long Beach and Edelweiss Ski Clubs!
Only 80 spaces are available and this trip will be a sellout!! A $100 deposit w/signed trip waiver form (refundable until Sept. 1, 2014) will secure your place on this remarkable trip! Send to:
Lisa Felker, 5943 W. 77th Pl., Los Angeles, Ca. 90045 310-215-9999
Payment schedule: $400 due Sept. 1, $400 due October 15, balance due Dec. 1, 2014
Cancellation fee: $0 to Sept. 1, $100 fee from 9/1 – 10/15, $250 fee from 10/15 – 12/1. No refunds after 12/1/14.
Preliminary Telluride flyer
Message From The President
January 15, 2014
The last Delta trip was last weekend and from the news I received from various sources told me that it was a fantastic weekend of Great Glass, Great Food, and Great Friends. Thanks to all who made it happen!
Well, here we are in 2014 and still waiting for new snow at Mammoth. The club had approximately 20 people on the January trip with sunny skies and warm temperatures on Sunday. Aaron and Suzi arranged a joint evening party with our friends in Wailers Ski Club which was a lot of fun. The club also had a good showing for the Saturday race and is holding on to 1st place in ULLR League. At the end of the month, many of us will be going on the Far West Ski Week to Beaver Creek and Vail and another group is going the week after to Park City (70 total with Conejo, Edelweiss, and Space Park) which is the trip arranged by Dave and Lisa Felker.
Stay tuned for more Mammoth trips, Valley Happy Hour in February, and hiking/biking excursions from Steve Sheil.
See you on the slopes.